We need your help in this fight!
Show Your Support - SIGN and SHARE the Petition!
NOTE: While we appreciate the ability to create a petition through Change.org,
please know that any donation placed on the petition website will go to Change.org and NOT Bull Run Water Guardians.
History has shown that when Portlanders are well informed and push back, they can effect change.
We can effect change here as well. The commission can reverse its decision. With four Portland City Council seats open for election, we have a very good chance of enlightening them to absurdity of this decision.
Contact your City Council - FREE
- Mayor Ted Wheeler, 503-823-4120
- Council Member Carmen Rubio, 503-823-3008
Chief of Staff: Adriana Miranda, 503.865.6671
- Council Member Dan Ryan, 503-823-3589
Chief of Staff: Kellie Torres
- Council Member JoAnn Hardesty, 503-823-4151
Chief of Staff Karly Edwards
- Council Member Mingus Mapps, 503-823-4682
Chief of Staff Katie Meyer
Due to the COVID-19 Virus meeting restrictions, we will be placing a presentation video online here as soon as possible.
Keep the Buzz happening - FREE
- Let your neighbors and friends know about the issue.
- Talk to local businesses about how their rates will be affected.
- Share / Like / Follow our Facebook page.